Saturday, June 28, 2008

FBN's Super Hot News Babe Block Party

TGIF, and FBN is celebrating with a Happy Hour Block Party. If the party looked hot, I wonder what the after-party was like, then the hotel lobby... In order, we have a busty Liz Claman, then the super leggy Sandra Smith, then Rebecca Gomez's backside and finally we wrap up with Nicole Petallides. Commentors, go crazy...

A little bit of Liz, to get you up,
Photobucket
A little bit of Sandra, in your eye,
Photobucket
A little bit of GoGo, to keep you warm,
Photobucket
A little bit of Nicole, for the road,
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of DeadZone at the Wide World of Women forum.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandra Smith is absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I would like to be standing behind Liz, reach around her, and fondle her huge knockers for an hours or so.

Anonymous said...

I would love to get Liz naked and oil her up from head to toe and spend a hot sticky afternoon sliding around all over her naked body. I'd love to fuck her tits and shoot a load all over that sexy face of her's

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have Rebecca get on all fours and pull up her dress around her waste so I could butt fuck her until I blew my cum up her poop chute.

Anonymous said...

She is the most gorgeous woman on the news; I love Nicole Petallides!

Template Design | Elque 2007