Sunday, June 22, 2008

Erin Andrews Is Hot Hot Hot at the NCAA World Series

I saw Erin a few weeks ago at the Spelling Bee, she was interviewing some chap and she hugged the kid and his face was buried right into her chest. I wish I was that kid for just 1 sec, I'd be set for life. Here is the lovely Erin at the NCAA World Series, looking damn fine as usual.

1 batabata, 2 batabata, 3 batabata, sawing...
This one's for you Erin, wink, wink :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of donkeed at the Wide World of Women forum.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful recepient for the "Pearl Necklace" award...

Anonymous said...

You just know she was a wild one in college, having sex with a different guy or two every night. Lucky bastards, I'd love to have some unprotected sex with Erin and shoot my cum as far into her as it will go.

Anonymous said...

I have not seen her on tv but, judging by that look in the second photo she looks like a mean bitch. mean and blonde/dumb does not appeal to me.

Template Design | Elque 2007