Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Multiple View of Kiran Chetry

Some more from Kiran Chetry on her 2nd day back on CNN. I like the third picture, damn, baby got back. I wonder if that is still residual from having the baby or whether she's naturally filled in. I'd definitely hit it, question for you commentors, would you hit it?

Kiran is the apple of my eye,
Photobucket
Photobucket
It's go time...
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of the Ultimate News Babes website and shad0w at the Wide World of Women forum.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

more shadow hd caps are at reportercaps.

Anonymous said...

For such a tiny thing, she has always had such a great ass. I'd love to pump my long, hard cock into her perfect ass for hours upon end!

Anonymous said...

Everytime I've seen this woman with her nice legs and red lips I've always thought she must give good head, that mouth must really know how to suck. No wonder all those men at Fox were sad to see her leave.

Anonymous said...

To the previous guy, Kiran is not like that or maybe she is. But, she doesn't deserve a negative commment. Since she is a nice and cool lady. She has a great sense of humor and a bubble butt. I dislike when really hot women have flat asses so, when I see a great ass I have got to comment.

Anonymous said...

Have you guy ever seen her in person.... I have..... Went to the show once and she was outside. She is a TALL women.... With the heels she is about 6 foot tall...... She can wrap those legs around me any day.

Anonymous said...

One of the hottest news women on tv today and she is humble.

Template Design | Elque 2007