Saturday, April 19, 2008

Alisyn Camerota Hot Backside on After the Show

Some more outstanding screencaps from the After the Show Internet Stream of a hot Alisyn Camerota on FOX and Friends. She's such a tease, it's like that scene from Forgetting Sarah Marshall where the guy gets his girlfriend to make like she's giving head in front of the camera. Sweet...

"Did you get my butt? OK, you want me to move a little closer?"
Photobucket
"Like that? Did you get it?"
Photobucket
"My butt's way better than yours, Gretchen"
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of modelhunter at the Wide World of Women forum.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting up larger photos. Both women are NOT my type but it is nice to see close up photos.

Gretchen Carlson comes off in her expressions and voice tone like she likes to have her butt spanked while being thrusted doggie style. But, she has just a little bit to much attitude for me to date and would probably scare me off.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I really Alisyn knew what she was doing, just like when she wears that red leather skirt. She's the real tease. Question is, with an ass like that, does she still do anal?

Anonymous said...

I did anal with Alisyn. She does this trick with her ass muscles that will make you cum in 10 seconds flat. She's got a killer ass on her, perfect for doggie style.

Template Design | Elque 2007