Friday, April 18, 2008

Maria Bartiromo Interview for Emirates Business

Via ICN, Maria Bartiromo, "the money honey", "econo babe", yada yada yada, is profiled by Emirates Business 24/7 magazine. Maria was there to interview the Dubai heavyweights for CNBC. I this part of the interview talking about her iconic status,

“Not at all. I’m flattered to be recognised. Viewers feel that they know you. We are in their homes, they feel familiar,” she said, laughing. “I get as many comments ‘Maria you look tired today’ and I’m cool with it. It’s really powerful to relate to them and what they’re looking for. They want you to ask the tough questions for them to think ‘she’s working for me, fighting for me’.”

Haha, guess what Maria, you look tired everyday...

Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of the Ultimate News Babes website.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tired looking maybe, but I would love to fuck her hair.

Template Design | Elque 2007