Saturday, May 24, 2008

Fleet Week with Amy Robach

From this morning's Today Show on NBC, the always sexy Amy Robach continued the Fleet Week theme with a tug of war match along with Jenna Wolfe. In studio, Amy was in a very short skirt showing off her extremely sexy legs.

Amy Robach in patriot games,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Back in studio, Amy showing off her sexy legs (click for the MQ),
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of slashasterisk at the Reporter Caps forum and modelhunter at the Wide World of Women forum.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her face isn't the greatest but she does have nice legs and she only shows them off when she is working the Today show. She has stopped wearing lip gloss and it really makes her look older.

Anonymous said...

It's funny she has a beautiful face: eyes, bone structure, etc. Nice legs, but NO boobage at all.

Anonymous said...

Flat as a pancake. Which is why I never watch her

Anonymous said...

She is definitely flat chested & really not very pretty. You don't see much of her anymore & I'm betting this is because she won't get on her knees like some of the other anchors.

Anonymous said...

Man she's got great hot sexy legs, I would love to cum all over them! I wish I could see an upskirt shot of her!

Anonymous said...

Now.now...I'm sure Amy gets on her knees from time to time...

Anonymous said...

Amy Robach comes off as stuck up.

Anonymous said...

I would love for Amy to suck my dick and then I would bang her hard! She's so hot, she drives my hormones wild!

Anonymous said...

with legs like that her pussy must be BEAUTIFUL and juicy

Template Design | Elque 2007