Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Amanda Lamb is a Hot UK Presenter

From last week, this is UK news host Amanda Lamb on a show called Market Kitchen on their version of the Food Channel. I just can't believe how much she's able to show in that top without them actually popping out. Her face is kinda busted, but my goodness, those cans are ginormous. I like the Screech lookalike she's with, he looks like he's about to bust a nut.

Amanda, show us your mambas,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here's a funny youtube clip I found from a year ago with Amanda talking about her choice of dress,


Screencaps courtesy of Trailblazer at the SuperiorPics forum.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damm...those are some really nice big and full melons...

Anonymous said...

i love suck her big jussy tits while cuming inside of her cunt with some sprem

Anonymous said...

nice big ass titties.

Anonymous said...

Man, those are impressive. Also, I disagree about her face. She's pretty hot.

Anonymous said...

Who cares about the face when you are looking up at those big full round melon size tits...damm I bet she has some thick nipples too....

any guess on what size these babies are...?

I would say 38 DD's

Damon Hynes said...

I just found my next wife.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to milk those udders... yeah baby!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm wow....those are huge tits.....

Anonymous said...

Wizard Cat gives those titties 3 1/2 out of 5 wands -- nice and thick, but a little floppy.

Anonymous said...

Fuckin' nice tit-taaaaays! She can lick my motherfuckingsuckadickalickadog anytime!

Template Design | Elque 2007