Saturday, October 4, 2008

Anne Hathaway is Hot on Good Morning America

From earlier in the week, this is hot actress Anne Hathaway pimping her new movie on Good Morning America, interviewed by Robin Roberts. Anne's looking pretty damn hot here, though I like her 'oh' face in the first pic. She looks so innocent, but I bet she really enjoys herself in the sack.

Anne ain't no daddy's little girl,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of Scott253 at the Wide World of Women forum.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anchor Man is to much of a nice guy. She is hardly innocent, most women with her level of looks are bratty bitches who use people. My ex-girlfriend who is a model tried to take advantage of a lot of people around her and she did it with a "cute" and "innocent" smile and it always got on my nerves that she would try to used everyone around her. Anne Hathaway is no different. The mere fact that she dated a scam artist shows it. She likes her bad boys and disses the good men. Also, she sucks as an actress.

Anonymous said...

Rent the movie "Havoc" and watch her funbags get a good massage while she's laying on a motel bed. They are MAGNIFICENT!!!!

Anonymous said...

With the size of that mouth I imagine she could suck my cock AND balls at the same time. Great breasts also...

Anonymous said...

Anne Hathaway looks dumber than Sarah Palin. I saw one of her interviews this week and her annoying screeching voice and empty head is annoying. Don't get me wrong, if I saw her in real life than I would put on a fake smile, tease her to let her know I am not like all the other pussies she meets and then later on when she is sucking the sperm out of my cock I remind myself that I have to dump her later on because she is so dumb and thinks the world revolves around her. : )

Anonymous said...

HEY SHE LIKES TO GET BUTT FUCKED SHE SAID IT IN SOME MAGAZINE SO SHE IS AWESOME
SHE SAID DOING ANAL MAKES HER FEEL LIKE A REAL WOMAN AND VERY SEXY

Template Design | Elque 2007