Thursday, October 2, 2008

Nicole Mitchell Never Looked Hotter on The Weather Channel

My goodness, if the hotties at the office dressed like this where I went to work, we'd never get any guys calling in sick. Hot damn, if this is women's rights to wear whatever they want, whenever they want, tell me where to sign. Nicole Mitchell with the hot leather/vinyl boots, plaid skirt, and tight red top. It's almost like a Mrs. Santa fantasy.

Nicole blows them all away,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of Wizard at the Wide World of Women forum.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.asylum.com/2008/04/18/the-worlds-sexiest-weather-girls-vote-for-your-favorite/

Anonymous said...

I would fuck them both. Nicole and Heather. WOW

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the outfit is hot, but Nicole's face and tiny titties?
Now if she would put a strap-on to good use with Heather I'd be willing to watch TWC.

Anonymous said...

I love her little titties.

Anonymous said...

your crazy.i'd do Nicole anytime and i'd love to stuff her stockings with care.

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh! Time to go jack off now! She is so HOT! I just wanna lick her whole body and cum all over her!!

Anonymous said...

dam fine woman. her ass is ta die for. yummy.

Template Design | Elque 2007