Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Juliet Huddy Dressed for the Summer

From yesterday morning, Juliet Huddy in the sexy sleeveless top and hot yellow heels, what a combo, you'd think it was spring. I guess it makes her feel extra sexy. Do you think Juliet is a natural blonde? Her roots look kinda dark, whatev... Not sure who the guests are but I'd definitely like to get a close up of the hottie on the left.

Juliet's reminiscing about summer,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of joeycap666 at the Wide World of Women forum.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonder if her boobs are real?? I doubt it. Saw in her person and they are really big!!!

Anonymous said...

They only look so big because Juliet weighs about 90 pounds soaking wet. I'm not a chubby chaser or anything, but this one is way way too skinny for me.

Anonymous said...

They only look so big because Juliet weighs about 90 pounds soaking wet. I'm not a chubby chaser or anything, but this one is way way too skinny for me.

Anonymous said...

Her boobs are not big they are small they look kind of big in those pics because she has a BRA on watch the show more often and you will see that her boobs are small

Anonymous said...

Those yellow heels are brutal. She can leave those on as she crawls on me. Such a good slut!

Anonymous said...

She has Big ones, I met her in Chicago and had a hell of a time keeping my eyes off her chest, great tits and fantastic legs. Plus she is as nice as could be possible.

Template Design | Elque 2007