Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ann Curry Bra Peek on the Today Show

I'm not a huge fan of Ann Curry but some of y'all out there are. Hot damn, I've never seen Ann look hotter. Here on the Today Show yesterday with the hot legs and slight downblouse. I wonder what it's like to be those camera guys, I bet they have loads of film of news babes in all kinds of compromising positions. Anyways, Ann is definitely sexy in the all black, I can only imagine what she looks like in just black lingerie.

Sweet sexy Ann,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of modelhunter at the Wide World of Women forum.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

LITTLE EGG ROOLS

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMM Me Like em....I bet she is a fantastic fuck...those Professional Asian women turn me on...have a few here around the office...just show them the 11 inch sausage and they go crazy....she has small tits..but I bet she has some great nipples...mmmmmmm ...me suckie and lickie...long time

Anonymous said...

I wasn't aware that Ann needed to wear a bra.........

Anonymous said...

I STILL DO NOT SEE THE BRA

Anonymous said...

"Move on folks. Nothing to see here. Show's over..."

Anonymous said...

So...would a bra peek of "hot babe Hillary Clinton" be worth posting here as well? I also can't see a bra anywhere. Maybe my eyes are too old?

Anonymous said...

What does anyone see in this old bag ? My god talk about being ugly, put her at the top of the list. She and Meredith should both be retired.

Anonymous said...

just to fuck this MILF...with that sultry voice, I bet her moans would turn me on even more...sexy old MILF...i'd do her...

Anonymous said...

chin chin chow

Anonymous said...

If you want women who will moan a lot when you're doing them, check out your local nursing home, buddy. Ever had a "gum job"? Those "sulty voiced seniors" love to do it with their teeth still in the glass.

Anonymous said...

hey bud, seems you've had "gum job" from a senior...darn, wouldn't surprise me if it was from a man! :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you're right. And tell your mom I said "THANKS!" the next time you visit her in the nursing home.

Template Design | Elque 2007