Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sexy Martha MacCallum in a Hot Plaid Skirt

This is Martha MacCallum the last couple of days looking delicious. I love the plaid skirt, there used to be a secretary at the office I worked at that would wear plaid skirts and I had all kinds of dirty thoughts, same here. I think FOX needs to put her out more, she's incredible. Enjoy...

Martha Mac is one hot blonde,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Seeing as it is Thanksgiving eve, wanna wish y'all Americans a safe journey if you're traveling.

Screencaps courtesy of yodaking at the Wide World of Women forum.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She has got great legs, great boobs, a lovely face, and a mouth that knows how to please a man. She can use it on me anytime.

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm Martha!

Speaking of turkeys..

Would love to use a turkey baster on her!!

Anonymous said...

Hope your enjoying all the tartan she is wearing, fae a scotsman.

Anonymous said...

I WOULD FUCK HER BRAINS OUT OVER AND OVER SHE NEEDS SOME OF BIG DADDYS DICK I MAKE HER HOLLA

Anonymous said...

Martha loves to suck, would sure like her to come over and do me.

Anonymous said...

Id fuck Martha deep in her ass then Id cum and watch my semen drip out of her ass and down her nylon pantyhose.

Anonymous said...

Martha MacCallum looks very sexy with big breasts, lovely black hosed legs, beautiful hair, and a beautiful smile on her face. Her viewers are lucky to have a beautiful woman to look at. Her husband is a lucky guy and her three kids are blessed to have a beautiful mom. I bet she looked sexy during her pregnancy! I bet her kids enjoyed sucking their mommy's big boobs.

Template Design | Elque 2007