Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Hot Romi Lassally Interviewed by Meredith Viera

From this morning's Today Show, NBC news babe Meredith Viera interviewing an incredibly hot Romi Lassally (in the middle below), author of "True Mom Confessions: Real Moms Get Real." I bet Romi is a mom that really knows how to "get real", I wonder if she actually confesses to all the "naughty and nasty, frank and outrageous" things in the book, no doubt about it she's one hot mama.

Yummy mummies,
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of legmaster at the Wide World of Women forum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delicious. I would love to spend an entire day with my head between her legs whilst she confesses me her obscurest sexual fantasies.
Fuck. I'm all turn on now.
Better cross my legs so no one in the office will notice...

Anonymous said...

^stupid rag-head! learn proper english.

Template Design | Elque 2007