Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jenna Wolfe Interviewing a Hot Chassie Post on Today Show

From yesterday's Today Show, NBC news babe Jenna Wolfe interviewing leggy blonde Chassie Post. Apparently she's a fashion contributor to Cookie Magazine. I love the name too, Chassie, sounds very 60s funkadelic, aesthetically she kinda reminds me of Sharon Stone. Even Jenna is looking pretty decent here.

Jenna and Chassie leg duel,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of modelhunter at the Wide World of Women forum.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Jenna Wolfe. I think she is cute and perky and is probably a lot of fun when she is naked. I think that some of the more beautiful women on this site are probably lumps in bed. They're probably too worried about messing up their hair or their make-up to be any fun. I'll bet Jenna would be gigging and squealing as she let you cum all over her naked body from her face down to her toes.

Anonymous said...

the only reason she'd be "squealing" is because she's a dog-faced PIG!

Anonymous said...

I would like to get under both of their skirts!!!

Anonymous said...

Two hotties! Nice legs!

Anonymous said...

In west philadelphia born and raised on the playground is where i spent most of my days. Everywhere you look everywhere there a heart a hand to hold onto!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jenna wolfe is an outed bull dyke. She worked in Philly and she's as manly as any south philly made mobster or pagan.

Anonymous said...

would love to rain down my cum on these to bitches.

Anonymous said...

I'll take their rain

Anonymous said...

Jenna is an ugly butta face. Howvwer she has nice legs and if she is a bull-dyke -- all the better. She can go down on the other chick while I hammer her (jenna) in her $hitter. It's win-win. I don't have to her face and get to widen her bunghole and she gets a mouth full of trout.

Template Design | Elque 2007