Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Hot Courtney Friel on Red Eye

From Red Eye a couple of nights ago, FOX news babe Courtney Friel looking gorgeous. I don't know who the babe in the background is, but she's got hot legs. I like what Courtney did with her hair in the Red Eye segment, kinda reminds me of Cameron Diaz in Something About Mary, you know the "hair" scene. Bonus add with Courtney back in studio in a hot yellow dress.

Courtney shines in black and yellow,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of shadow at the Reporter Caps forum.

1 comments:

Think Extraordinary said...

Hello there,

Nice blog ! really liked it and I really like to read your blog and thought you might be interested in my blog Damn hot stuff share sexy model, girls, boobs, hotlinks, hot babes, Humor, Amazing pictures, Arts, videos, funny videos, Facts, technology, gadgets, world news.

Damn Hot Stuff

The reason I thought you might like it is because I regularly post related articles accompanied by great photos.I would like to do link exchange with ya blog .... if you thinks its suits for your blog let me know by email ...

If you like my site I wondered whether you might consider linking to it from your blogroll, I would of course be willing to return the favor.
Title :- Damn Hot Stuffs
Url :- (http://hottestsnaps.blogspot.com/)

Template Design | Elque 2007