Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mornings with a Hot Amy Robach

It's been a little while since I've seen Amy Robach looking so hot. Here she is on yesterday's Today Show in a really hot short skirt, too bad she's covering them up a little with her hands on the knees. Is it just me or does it look like Matt wants to give Amy a leg rub with his right foot? Definitely diggin' the lace black top as well, very hot.

Amy is the definition of hot,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of Gambit at the Reporter Caps forum.

2 comments:

Dick Rockhard said...

Amy is oh so fuckable. I'd love to shoot my load all over her beautiful face then let me suck my cock dry before I plunge it deep into her delicious asshole. Ahhhh!

stephen said...

excuse me Dick !.Now for some real news. Caption the Pic'.
Matt Lauer's thinking " I wish I could put you in my pocket and 'Go round the World".

Template Design | Elque 2007