Friday, January 18, 2008

Contessa Brewer With Her Hair Up

Anyone notice Contessa Brewer's new hot look? She's put her hair up and looks like her makeup has changed a little. I kinda like the hair up look, it reminds me of the uptight teacher in high school. Chicks that wear their hair up usually seem uptight, but it is a sexy look mainly because as a guy you keep picturing in your head as she lets her hair out doing that thing where she shakes her hair from side to side.

It's a different look, but at the moment, I think it looks very sexy,
Photobucket
What a nice top, shows her very nicely proportioned breasts,
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of the Ultimate News Babes website.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This woman must be one hell of a sex machine, from watching her work every day I can tell she is a real sexual dynamo and her oral skills are the best.

Anonymous said...

This woman is one of the best cock suckers around, her deep throat skills are un-surpassed and to think a woman this beautiful loves big cocks and really rams it down her throat is a real turn on.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful face, just look at those lovely lips and think of how much she enjoys giving head and swallowing.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to shoot some cum in her gorgeous eyes, then ram my dick up her fine ass after blinding her.

Anonymous said...

Come on, enough with the "I want to cum all over Contessa bullshit." I saw her on the news the other day and she is not that hot. I agree with most of you guys in the fact that she does have a nice face but, she is not as sexy as other news women.

Anonymous said...

But she loves to suck cock, is great at it, loves to swallow, willing to do anything and that makes her stand above all the other female anchors.
Granted she is flat chested and has a wide ass, but that face is just incredible, much prettier than any other anchor.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I have been there and have fucked women like her in real life. So, she does nothing for me. lol Maybe if she had implants like other news women and dropped the hip waite.

A pretty face is great. But, trust me, once you have sex with a woman like this than it gets old and you start to look else were.

Anonymous said...

I would never look elsewhere as long as she kept that mouth working. I could just sit around all the time and let her eat my sperm.

Template Design | Elque 2007