Thursday, April 10, 2008

George Clooney is Hot for Natalie Morales

I believe these pictures were taken a couple of days ago. Natalie Morales (NatMo) of NBC maybe pregnant but wouldn't know it, she's still got that hourglass figure. I'm pretty sure that's George Clooney in the background here gesturing for NatMo. Great legs on both NatMo and Meredith. It's all good...

NatMo is a pregnant hottie,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of donkeed at the Wide World of Women forum.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer to date pregnant women anyway but I still I think everyone has to agree that she looks fantastic now! Wow!

Anonymous said...

Natalie Morales is a bitch! If she was a good girl than I would let her swallow my cumm. But, I would sure as hell not be stupid enough to drop a load in that snatch of hers. Her husband must be one desperate as hell fuck.

Anonymous said...

I really like Natalie Morales in this Green dress, black skirt and hose. She looks really beautiful.

Template Design | Elque 2007