Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sally Biddulph is a Hot British News Babe on The Lobby

From a show called The Lobby on ITV Central in the UK, this is Sally Biddulph. Funny name, but sexy news babe for sure. She's got the british look about her, something with the high cheekbones and small mouth. I read an article that claimed that British women were the most sexually promiscuous throughout the western world, so I'm on a bit of a British babe binge lately...

I'd like to ride, Sally ride,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of Sentinel and century at the Reporter Caps forum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I read an article that claimed that British women were the most sexually promiscuous throughout the western world..."

Very true. However, America has the highest percentage of women who are money-grubbing whores.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't say she has a small mouth but I agree about the funny name. "Biddulph" makes her sound like she's got a high IQ so she can't be American then.

I read an article recently than said British women had the best levels of feminine hygiene in the Western world.

Template Design | Elque 2007