Friday, June 6, 2008

Roberta Bieling Interviews Random Hottie

From Germany's RTL, this is Roberta Bieling. Kinda older, but still a hot MILF if you ask me. I think the long necklace is sexy, but I can't imagine it being very practical, it probably gets stuck in the copy machine when you bend down or stuck in the door when it closes behind you. I don't know the hottie next to her in the second picture, but she's damn hot.

The MILFy Roberta,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of marauder at the Reporter Caps forum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

use the necklace to pull her mouth close to my big johnson!! she's hot!!

Anonymous said...

Shove that long necklace up her ass and pussy simultaneously and pull it out slowly so she will get an awesome, screaming, orgasm.

Template Design | Elque 2007