Thursday, August 28, 2008

Who Does Hottie Paula Caruso of Myrtle Beach Remind You of?

From Myrtle Beach, this is hot news babe Paula Caruso of NBC. She's got something really hot about her. Smooth straight black hair, pretty face, and busty chest. Oh wait, it's Catherine Bell. Well, at least Paula has all the same great attributes of Catherine who is one of my favorite actors. The resemblance is uncanny, isn't it??

Paula and Catherine Bell are twin hotties,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of Sandman at the Reporter Caps forum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paula reminds me of a "fresh out of college" teacher I had in high school. The one all the sports jocks hung around trying to impress. I promised her ten inches but she backed out when I told her I'd have to do her twice to get there.

Unknown said...

Yeah I'm drinking with her now - all true especially the busty chest

Template Design | Elque 2007