Saturday, August 30, 2008

Anna Gillian and Elizabeth Wolff A Hot Duo On FOX News

Talking about John McCain's veep choice, Sarah Palin. I just have to say, the Senator from Arizona has a very sharp eye, almost as sharp as mine, I have to say I share John's taste in women. Anways, this is Anna Gillian and whom I believe is Elizabeth Wolff (correct me if I'm wrong) on FOX News. I love it when chicks semi see-through tops and you can see to their bra. Plus I love redheads, very hot. Anna's legs looking very sexy indeed.

Anna, Liz and I would make one heckuva threesome,
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of Sandman at the Reporter Caps forum.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna is one Hot chick, lord I'd love to have some of her. Have you seen her on Red Eye ? She really shows the goodies and I'm betting she would do anything.

Anonymous said...

Threesomes

Anonymous said...

She is a redhead? Really...?
As far as John McCain's talent for picking women, I think wife #2 better keep a close eye on (soon to be) wife #3...Palin. I can see the Prez having frequent, confidential, closed-door security discussions with his new VP. Everyone will probably think they're in there praying as the phrase "Oh God!" will be shouted over and over by the Prez.
Cindy must be furious over his pick every morning when she trowels on her makeup.

Anonymous said...

Wonder how old Anna is? Under 25??

Anonymous said...

IQ...yes. Age...no.

Anonymous said...

Who cares how old or IQ, just put her on her knees and let her show her stuff. Did you see her show off her body on Red Eye ? Lord she is "HOT".

Template Design | Elque 2007