Friday, December 12, 2008

Busting Out with Michelle Caruso-Cabrera on Power Lunch

Once in a while, Michelle Caruso-Cabrera will break out a tight sweater with her bra busters. From yesterday on CNBC, Michelle in the very yellow, very curvy top. I like Bill Griffeth and Sue Herera in the third photo, it's like their bigger up close and personal. Rebecca Jarvis never seems phased by anything, she's just a cutie pie and she knows it. TGIF, I'm out...

Staring at Michelle's chesticles,
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of slashasterisk at the Reporter Caps forum and joeycap666 at the Wide World of Women forum.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a woman, bet she knows how to perform in bed and is up for anything, especially going down.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to lead the team to scale Michelle's mountains. Would stop at "base camp" for a quick "box" lunch and then work my way to the summit(s).

Anonymous said...

Those look delicious, they’re almost in 3D. Hands down Best-Boobs-On-TV! When’s she going to release an exercise video, can you imagine seeing her jogging with those beautiful tits bouncing up and down, mmm.

Anonymous said...

I love Michelle's tits but I love all of Rebecca Jarvis more. She's hot and always looks sooo sweet and yummy.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love Jarvis too, wish they would show more of her. Lord I'd love to have her on her knees taking all I've got. I've had several female anchors ( one very famous ) but I'd love Jarvis to swallow my load.

Anonymous said...

My dream before i die, hitting Michelle in the balloon knot, with both hands reaching under and firm grips on those puppies.

Anonymous said...

she's ugly

Anonymous said...

"I've had several female anchors ( one very famous)..."

Me too, man. But I hate it when just as I shoot a big, hot, thick load of baby batter down their throats the alarm goes off and wakes me up.

Anonymous said...

I like Rebecca Jarvis with the skirt and boots on!

Anonymous said...

I've had several female anchors ( one very famous)..."

TRUE--- I worked with the Famous on in Milwauee several years ago and the others were local from Milwaukee and Chicago.

Anonymous said...

would love to titty bang her..

Anonymous said...

Best titties on TV.

Anonymous said...

i haven't seen this hottie on here in a long time. i miss those big beautiful tiities!

Template Design | Elque 2007