Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Sexy Marina Orlova on FOX's Bill O'Reilly Show

Not technically a news babe, but since y'all are Internet junkies like moi, thought you might appreciate a little Marina Orlova, the Youtube word chick on Bill O'Reilley's show on FOX. Damn, I can see why she's so popular. I bet Bill desperately wanted to stick his head in between those pillows, "Baby, teach me some words..."

What is the root origin of "Hot Marina,"
Photobucket
Photobucket

Screencaps courtesy of cody at the Wide World of Women forum.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Bill get her number??

Anonymous said...

Her number? On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say her number is 5.

Anonymous said...

What she doing with that douche bag asshole?

Anonymous said...

I'd love Marina to teach me some words......damn she's fine.

Template Design | Elque 2007